Captain Tommy Robinson and his custom built 31' boat the "Sea Legs"are ready to take your group or family on an exciting deep sea fishing charter or private sightseeing excursion throughout the Naples, Florida area waters. The Sea Legs is geared for up to 6 passengers and has a restroom, galley, dinette, shaded cockpit and modern electronics.
- Over 25 yrs experience
- Knowledge of "secret fishing holes"
- Half day, three quarter day and full day excursions.
- Night fishing and private sightseeing are also available.
- Tackle from light to heavy, ice, bait, and license is included.
- A Captain and 1st Mate to serve you.
- Only the finest equipment and supplies
- Fishing Charters & Sightseeing Excursions
Call for your special rate! 239-263-8171
Hello anglers! With the winter winds come cloudy water and that means good snapper fishing.The mangrove and yellowtail snapper can't see your line and consequently makes them bolder. My best catches for these fish are a couple of days after a blow of weather. King mackerel are around in schools and there is nothing more fun than to hook one on light tackle. I like to play catch and release with these fish and keep a few snapper for dinner. Red grouper are in season year round now due to aggressive campaigning, so we can catch and keep all reds over 20 inches.
Give me a call and lets get out there!!